Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Softplay in Donegal

(4 Posts)
mamaqueen Thu 09-Aug-07 10:18:55

Me, my husband and my 16month old son are heading to Donegal on Saturday for a week.My only concern is that the weather will be deeply average and need some back up plans if it decides to rain. I have been searching the internet for softplay areas nearby - we are staying in Moville which is close to Derry. If anyone knows of anywhere suitable please let me know. Thanks

multitasker Thu 09-Aug-07 13:07:04

We spent a week in Portsalon recently and the weather was at best - average. My 3dc are a bit older than yours and thankfully I had a few new jigsaws and such like otherwise it would have been a bit bleak! Try ringing some of the bigger leisure centres - maybe in Derry city or Letterkenny and they can maybe give you a few pointers.
Have a good time.

Sheherazadethegoat Thu 09-Aug-07 13:10:42

softplay is forbidden in donegal. walking along beaches in the drizzle is an essential part of the donegal holiday experience!

good luck with teh weather in tehs unshine there is no place better for a holiday with kids.

TnOgu Thu 09-Aug-07 13:10:58

I'm in Co.wicklow and haven't a clue whether Derry has softplay, etc.

Thought I'd give you a bump though and wish you a happy holiday.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now