Talk

Advanced search

eurodisney

(6 Posts)
iamasurvivor Tue 07-Aug-07 15:03:59

going on holiday to france in 2 and half weeks and thinking off possibly driving up to eurodisney for the day. does anyone know if there is any price difference between buying tickets before you go (in the uk) or paying when you get to the park itself???

has anyone been with a 3 year old?? any tips advice etc??

domesticgrumpess Tue 07-Aug-07 16:22:38

Message withdrawn

Skribble Tue 07-Aug-07 21:16:41

If you are in Paris and getting the RER train to Disney you can buy a combined train and parc ticket.

If you have a ticket and are waiting to get though the turnstiles firt thing when they open everyone crowds round the middle. Head round to the right and try the turnstiles in front of the left luggage place much quieter.

iamasurvivor Wed 08-Aug-07 23:02:57

thanks for the tips.

we are staying in normandy, anyone know how long it might take to drive there or would we be better getting eurostar?

Leslaki Sun 12-Aug-07 08:19:52

Depends wher in NOrmandy!!! It's dead easy to drive to Eurodisney, why not see if you can stay at a campsite or cheap hotel the night beforethen you can get up bright n early the day you're going. It'll be a good 3 hours ish I'd imagine from Normandy to Paris and that's a long old day for you and your 3 yo. There are loads of French Life/Keycamp/Eurocamp type campsites nearby which have tents/mobiles ready for you and only about 20 mins drive away.

My 3 yo dd loved Eurodisny so sure yours will!!!

mummyeme Sun 12-Aug-07 08:34:26

Hey,
No idea about distances, but if you can make sure you go. I took my dd at 23 months and she absolutely loved it (so did I to my suprise), it's an amazing place. If you get chance go to cafe mickey in disney village, we went when we got there and goofy appeared as well as another character it was awesome they just have so much time for everyone and make a real effort with the children. It was a dream come true for dd and to see her so overwhelmed and happy was wonderful, it really is a dream place!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now