Advanced search

Suggestions please for a stroller for holiday

(6 Posts)
LEMONADEGIRL Mon 06-Aug-07 22:02:10

just wanted opinions please, as going on holiday in September. We have a Loola pushchair but do not really want to take it abroad as quite big. Had thought about just buying smaller cheaper one to take away - any suggestions would be most appreciated, on which one to get.

quint Mon 06-Aug-07 22:04:27

the quinny zapp looks fab, I wanted to get one but DD2 was still too small (and I wanted her facing me) so went for the Buzz instead, will sell that after the winter and probably get the Zapp then

LEMONADEGIRL Tue 07-Aug-07 13:29:12

thanks quint will have a look for it

amicissima Thu 16-Aug-07 00:44:06

I have a 16-year-old Maclaren that's been round the world with 2 DCs. The main advantages are that it's lightweight and easy to fold with one hand. Cheap is also an advantage as it may get lost/damaged in transit. Being very small we managed to take it into the aeroplane cabin a couple of times as it fitted into the staff coat cupboard. I can't find the exact model but it was similar to this.

mikkii Sat 25-Aug-07 22:23:45

I have taken various buggy's abroad, we sold our Mclaren to Spanish friends last year as they loved it. If you want a cheap deal, take a look at as they always have great prices if you aren't too fussy what brand or colour you want. I got a couple of Chicco buggy's for #60 that are suitable from birth, but if you don't want as much recline etc you can pay much less.

lucy5 Sat 25-Aug-07 22:26:03

I dont know if you can get the make Hauck in the Uk but I just bought one for 55? and its great. It is lightweight, reclines, folds easily, has a bit of a sunshade.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now