Talk

Advanced search

Want to book turkey for 2020 holiday!

(11 Posts)
indiaaah Sun 25-Aug-19 21:23:46

Hi all. I have an 11 yr old son and baby on the way. Due in feb. We haven’t been on holiday this year because I’ve had health issues with pregnancy so I would really like to book somewhere special for next year. We have never been to turkey and a lot of people have suggested antalya. Can anyone recommend any decent resorts where there is a water park within the resort and close to the airport ? Food must be nice too. Am I asking for too much?! Or can anyone recommend any other countries with similar attractions ? Thank you xxx

OP’s posts: |
CokeZeroHero Sun 25-Aug-19 21:47:08

Oh you need to book 'Royal Wings' hotel. Amazing pool which snakes all round the resort, snacks on hand all day at the pool - they have pizza shack, Ice-cream shack, fruit shack etc etc there's entertainment, and the food in the huge main restaurant is excellent. So much choice

We've been twice as its just such an easy, guaranteed place to go. As in, you know it's going to be decent. Great for kids

CokeZeroHero Sun 25-Aug-19 21:47:55

Oh and there's a little water park and fair ground in the grounds and it's only half an hour from the airport

exLtEveDallas Sun 25-Aug-19 21:50:47

Sherwood breezes / Sherwood Exclusive in Lara Beach Antalya. 20 mins from airport. Excellent kids and teens club, on the beach, brill pool, onsite Waterpark, great animation team. Food is good, although main restaurant v busy.

indiaaah Tue 27-Aug-19 15:47:33

Thank you xx I've looked at both look great. Much appreciate xx

OP’s posts: |
Erika234 Wed 28-Aug-19 21:03:23

I like Turkey! This is a very beautiful country! Last time I was there several years ago, and unfortunately, I don't remember the name of the resort. But I can recommend to look through this list of vacation packages sites. I was lucky to find it when I was planning our last trip and I found it to be really helpful. Hope it helps!

SooticaTheWitchesCat Thu 29-Aug-19 10:32:29

I love Turkey, it is very family friendly.

I've not been to Antalya but I lived out in Bodrum for a few years when my daughter was a baby and we still go back most years smile

lj10m75 Wed 02-Oct-19 03:02:50

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

jadesamq Thu 10-Oct-19 08:41:19

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Hersetta427 Mon 14-Oct-19 13:47:42

Liberty Lykia may fit the bill. We are plumping for the Rixos Premium Tekirova but the voyage belek is one of our favourites and get baby facilities.

noenergy Wed 16-Oct-19 11:54:46

Lara Beach, Antalya area is great, so close to the airport and most of the hotels have a water park some even have a small funfair. These hotels changed my view on ALL INC hotels, the kids were so happy from morning to evening.

The Delphine hotels or Stone group are great, have a look on Sunshine.co.uk for good rates

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in