Talk

Advanced search

Might do last minute package holiday next week BUT ...

(5 Posts)
mrsmike Mon 06-Aug-07 10:03:29

... what happens when you get the transfer coach from airport to hotel - do you just sit babies/toddlers on your lap? Also thinking of hiring a car, so could be taking the car seat, but that wouldn't be much use on a coach would it? Not booked it yet, could be Kefalonia, not sure how long the transfer would be, but anticipate a struggle getting ds (21 months) to sit still on a coach for any length of time - please tell me your experiences of this

MaloryTowersHasManners Mon 06-Aug-07 10:05:12

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

LIZS Mon 06-Aug-07 10:10:42

at 21 months he won't be allocated a seat on the coach or plane so it would be your lap. Coach may or may not have seat belts at all. In practice you may well have to wait for other flights to come in before leaving the airport for the resort , dropping off others on the way,so not ideal with lo's. Either hire a car and take/hire a seat or book a taxi transfer to minimise delay at that end.

mrsmike Mon 06-Aug-07 10:15:08

Oh god, sounds more complicated than I thought! Do you think it would be ok to hire a car straight from the airport and bypass package holiday coach? Thanks for advice by the way never done package type hol before.

LIZS Mon 06-Aug-07 13:10:07

If you intend to hire a car anyway , I'd prebook to pick it up at the airport.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now