Talk

Advanced search

Holiday

(3 Posts)
lilyj13 Wed 07-Aug-19 08:34:05

16th Aug next week I'm looking to go away for 3 nights was looking abroad but it's over 1000 pound and I've just found out I'm pregnant, I'm dropping my children off to there grandma in Loughborough Leicestershire so I'm looking for a nice break with spa hotel maybe near a beach and can have a look around shops was thinking of yourkshire dales, any ideas?

OP’s posts: |
BarbaraofSeville Wed 07-Aug-19 09:08:12

Which is most important, beach, spa or Yorkshire Dales, because they're not really that close to each other smile.

For the spa, have a look at the Rudding Park spa - if you're staying in the hotel make sure it includes access to the rooftop spa, as that's the main bit. Probably the best spa in the area. Near to York and Harrogate, which are nice for a wander round. Not that far from certain parts of the dales when I come to think about it.

It's also about an hour away from the coast - Saltburn is probably the quickest to get to from RP. This is a nice old fashioned seaside resort with pier etc.

mirmc Wed 07-Aug-19 09:45:14

Be aware that when you're pregnant, you can't go in a sauna, steam room or jacuzzi. Pick somewhere that does nice treatments.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in