Talk

Advanced search

Travel booster seats, any good?

(5 Posts)
cktwo Wed 01-Aug-07 13:21:14

I've beed looking at the ones that inflate for my toddler, but they all look so bulky I don't know if its worth getting one. We're flying to france next month so the weight is an issue (esp. as we're going with Ryanair).
Does anyone recommend one or is it not worth bothering?

flossie64 Wed 01-Aug-07 13:23:33

I used a first years inflatable booster seat all the time for my DD .Its not too heavy and has a little carry handle ,take it as hand luggage so it doesn't eat into your main baggage allowance.

3madboys Wed 01-Aug-07 13:25:01

i got a cloth seat thing from boots for a couple of quid it ties aroudn the seat and straps the child in, you can fold it up and put it in your pocket, to raise the child up higher you can stick a cushion underneath it

my mum had one years ago for my little sis and i was really chuffed to find they still sold them, i have used it for all three of my boys

KES3 Wed 01-Aug-07 21:54:57

i would definitely second the cloth seat that ties round the chair, we used one on a recent holiday for my dd and just sat her on the change bag so she could reach the table. It takes up next to no room and i dont know how we would have managed without it as the apartment we stayed in and lots of the restaurants we visited didnt have highchairs. I got mine fairly cheaply on ebay.

cktwo Thu 02-Aug-07 09:20:52

Thanks v much for your advice. Will get on Ebay ASAP!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now