Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone got an AMAZING 4-wheeled cabin bag?

(5 Posts)
ScotinSpain Fri 03-May-19 14:31:58

As my username suggests, I live abroad and travel hand luggage only several times a year. Until now, I've been using IT Bags hand luggage cases as they're so light and cheap. However, they seem to give up on me after about a year.

Now, I'm looking to invest in a better quality case in the hope that it will last me a bit longer. Willing to spend up to around £150. Does anyone have any recommendations?

I prefer soft sided luggage and if it has a laptop pocket either inside or out, all the better. Thanks!

OP’s posts: |
Stopyourhavering64 Sat 04-May-19 11:10:57

www.kipling.com/uk-en/luggage/shop-by/cabin-size-c10589/youri-spin-55-essential-704137-k15316h6600-999.html
www.amazon.co.uk/Eastpak-Tranverz-Suitcase-Blue-Cloud/dp/B0771MF59K/ref=sr_1_1?s=luggage&tag=mumsnetforu03-21&qid=1556964365&refinements=p_89%3AEastpak&sr=1-1
Got the Eastpak case last year and it's been amazing...it only has 2 wheels but it's so versatile and holds loads , it's very light and is easy to store...great for weekends away in U.K. as well as long haul cabin case
Have a Kipling Teagan medium case which would be too big for a cabin bag , but Kipling do some amazing luggage- they always have deals on too ( also check them on amazon for end of line colours)

Purplemond Sun 05-May-19 20:04:55

Away do good quality cabin cases not sure if below £150 though as ive only ever seen them in dollars

gowgow Wed 08-May-19 12:52:14

I've got a cheapie soft cabin bag, DH has got a 4-wheeler. I always get to keep mine with me. Over the last year - I think 15 flights - more often than not DH was made to put his in the hold. Not a serious problem for us as we have hold luggage anyway, but could be a problem if you want a quick exit from the airport.

ScotinSpain Sun 16-Jun-19 13:53:36

Sorry to get back to you all so late - thank you for the suggestions. I ended up going for the American Tourister SummerFunk and it seems to be working well so far.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in