Talk

Advanced search

First time passport- HELP!

(8 Posts)
SarahW2507 Sat 23-Mar-19 15:25:27

So I’m applying for my sons first passport, we are flying off to Menorca in June. Am I reading the application wrong, supporting evidence- I need HW’s birth cert, my birth very and my passport? Is there anything else I need to send?

OP’s posts: |
Cakeandmarshmallows Sat 23-Mar-19 15:28:17

I've just sent off for my childs first passport and sent the same! Assume u already have the signed photo? I hope I've sent the right ones....

dementedpixie Sat 23-Mar-19 19:03:12

You need the child's long birth certificate and your passport number if you have one. If not, you would send your birth certificate too. Is it an online application?

dementedpixie Sat 23-Mar-19 19:03:50

What is HW?

dementedpixie Sat 23-Mar-19 19:05:29

You don't send your passport, just put your passport number where indicated. What you do with photos depends on what sort of application it is (online or paper)

Cherylshaw Sat 23-Mar-19 19:07:33

I only sent their birth certificate and put our passport numbers on the form, I sent it like 5 days ago, got a text the other day to expect them sent out 12/4

PlayingForKittens Sat 23-Mar-19 19:10:24

If you full in the forms online they tell you exactly what you need to send for your application based on what details you've given them.

KnitterOfSocks Sat 23-Mar-19 19:21:13

I've just done my children's first passports. I had to put my passport number and DH's on the form and then just send their birth certificates.

Obvs couldn't find the long ones, paid £24 for two new ones and promptly found their original ones the next day 🙄😳

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in