Talk

Advanced search

Family hotel rooms in a Singapore

(9 Posts)
fathamster Fri 15-Mar-19 21:26:49

Hi, we'll be visiting Singapore for 4 or 5 nights at the beginning of August. I'm looking for a hotel room that will fit us all in (Myself, my partner and our then 10 and 11 year olds). We would like one with a pool and on the cheaper side. I've been confused when searching online as it seems that some of the family rooms for 4 only have a double and a single bed?? Many thanks for any help.

OP’s posts: |
HennyPennyHorror Fri 15-Mar-19 22:19:16

Repost in AIBU or Chat. You;ll get more attention there.

BobbyGentry Fri 15-Mar-19 22:25:28

Singapore, family room and cheap don’t really go together unfortunately unless you consider 200 quid per night cheap?

Costa Sands on Sentosa have beach huts that sleep 4, which is cheap, great location - resort island.
www.dresort.com.sg/costa-sands-sentosa

Airbnb’s pricey too. I once saw a hostel in china town that offered a family room, also Clark’s Quay.

BobbyGentry Fri 15-Mar-19 22:28:30

Family room china town backpacker’s inn
richlodging.com/backpackers-inn-chinatown/

BobbyGentry Fri 15-Mar-19 22:36:23

Vintage Inn Clarke’s Quay also has family room
www.booking.com/hotel/sg/uptown-hostel-singapore.en-gb.html

BobbyGentry Fri 15-Mar-19 22:41:00

My family stayed in the family room at the Festive Hotel, Sentosa Resorts a couple of times and got to use the hard rock hotel’s breakfast & pool which was good. We’ve also stayed in the Legoland Malaysia hotel, 40 minutes away, which was enjoyable. The kids loved the legoland water park.

fivepies Fri 15-Mar-19 22:44:09

It might be difficult to find a cheaper hotel in a decent location with a pool (as space is at a premium). What about an apartment hotel? We stayed at the Somerset Liang Court hotel. Amazing location next to MRT (underground) stop. Fab pool. Huge 2 bed apartment with two bathrooms. Really good for the price.

fathamster Fri 15-Mar-19 23:08:45

Thanks, a few more things to look at. I do think we'll be looking at around £200 a night from what I've seen so far.

OP’s posts: |
DreamingofSunshine Sun 17-Mar-19 06:19:02

We did a family trip and stayed at Somerset Bencoolen in a two bedroom apartment. It was great and the rooftop pool was lovely.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in