Talk

Advanced search

London Bridge cafes with a baby

(3 Posts)
Ricekrispie22 Sun 03-Feb-19 17:43:12

Caravan Bankside without a doubt. Highchairs are available, they’re cool with breastfeeding, there’s space for buggies, loads of other parents and plenty of squashy seats and sofas. Plus it’s easy to do a nappy change in their toilets. No children’s menu, but they do small plate options and there’s plenty on the menu that a little one would eat.

Ifailed Sun 03-Feb-19 10:34:56

there's a whole slew of pubs, cafes etc along the south bank of the river between London bridge and Tate Modern, as well as around Borough Market, however they can get very busy. Maybe use Google Maps to pick one and reserve a table?

FE1984 Sun 03-Feb-19 10:26:50

My best friend and I are both flying into London at the end of March (we both live abroad) so she can meet my LO.

We'll be basing ourselves at London Bridge (we both used to live in London) and walking down to the Tate Modern. Where is there in the area that would be a great place for lunch but is comfy with comfy seating or sofas, that serves yummy food? High chairs would also be useful as she'll be 8/9 months. Everything changes so often I don't want to go off our knowledge!

Thanks!

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in