Talk

Advanced search

Spending next week in Brighton with DS 11months

(4 Posts)
stiltonontoast Mon 14-Jan-19 11:49:28

Any tips for things to do? Obviously it is likely to be cold.
We've booked a lovely cosy airbnb in Seven dials so we are all sorted on that front. We are there Tuesday-Friday

So far we have - Pier, Sealife centre, Booth museum, Photobooth shop.

Would love some more recommendations!

OP’s posts: |
AssassinatedBeauty Mon 14-Jan-19 12:30:16

There's the Brighton Toy Museum which is under Brighton main station. I don't think there's much hands on stuff but interesting things to see.

Also, Hove Museum and Brighton Museum both worth a look around and indoors if the weather is not great!

AssassinatedBeauty Mon 14-Jan-19 12:42:43

I'd also check out the local libraries in Brighton/Hove as I think that they all do a baby activity session weekly.

Ricekrispie22 Mon 14-Jan-19 16:20:41

Al Campo Lounge is a really easy place to have lunch with a LO as there is lots of room for buggies, and the staff are always so friendly and accomodating. The food is pretty good here with pasta, salads and sandwiches for the adults and mini versions for the kids too. They also serve a crudite plate for the little ones while the food is on its way, which is a brilliant distraction for them. There are always lots of toys and cafe-style highchairs in this cafe.
The cafe in Brighton Dome is also good and spacious. To be completely honest, it’s nothing fancy at this cafe, but it is perfect for when you are out and about in the town centre and just need somewhere to have lunch. The food is sandwiches, salads and coffee or tea but you can also bring packed lunches for the kids too.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in