Talk

Advanced search

Booking seats

(5 Posts)
Bugsy73 Fri 21-Dec-18 14:40:55

Hi, we are booked to go to Florida next August. Have booked through Ocean Florida. Have paid the holiday off and have received all documents etc. I'm concerned though as we are unable to book our seats on the flights as they don't release the flight ref number to us until 12 weeks prior to departure. Its in the terms and conditions. Am I worrying needlessly? I have visions of the 5 of us sitting separately.

OP’s posts: |
Shootingstar20 Fri 21-Dec-18 14:48:10

Just make sure when the 12 week mark hits you get on and book them. Is there a phone line you can ring to book them? Just to make it clear you’re a family?

Bugsy73 Fri 21-Dec-18 14:59:56

Yes, there is a number to call. Just seems dead weird! Wonder if its worth ringing the airline direct?

hartof Fri 21-Dec-18 15:03:21

Who are you flying with? We're flying with Virgin next May, we were able to book our seats in June this year. Looking at the seat map now a lot of the seats are booked. I would call them, you've paid early so Ocean are just holding the money in their bank instead of paying their suppliers.

Bugsy73 Sat 22-Dec-18 16:07:15

We are flying with Delta, although I think the outbound may be a virgin flight. I will contact them next week. Thankyou.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in