Talk

Advanced search

Ryanair priority booking - trunki boostapaks

(4 Posts)
Travellinghopefully2018 Thu 22-Nov-18 09:42:43

We are flying Ryanair at Christmas time and I’m trying to get my head around the new priority luggage allowances. When I booked my plan was for the kids to take a trunki suitcase plus their trunki boostapaks (which we will then use as car seats). The boostapaks are just outside the new restrictions on the second bag you are allowed on board now, by about 10cm. However on the main Ryanair page describing allowances it says the second bag just needs to fit under the seat in front (which I’m sure these do from recollection of previous trips). Has anyone travelled with them on Ryanair recently?

I suppose in worst case scenario I would have to pay to check them in, so I probably need to check how much that costs - think it will definitely still be cheaper than hiring two car seats.

OP’s posts: |
noenergy Wed 28-Nov-18 13:44:11

I don't think it will be a problem if it fits under the seat. I have never had bags measured or weighed with Ryanair

Travellinghopefully2018 Fri 30-Nov-18 10:09:45

Thanks noenergy. Think we will just try and see what happens. Even if we have to pay to check something it’ll probably still be cheaper than car seat hire.

OP’s posts: |
manalishi Wed 19-Dec-18 14:45:15

Hi Travellinghopefully2018,
have you already flown. Did they stop you with the trunki?

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in