Talk

Advanced search

Ryanair baggage policy

(4 Posts)
jennymac Fri 16-Nov-18 12:39:38

I am trying to book flights to Barcelona for me, dh and 2 dc with Ryanair. Apart from hand luggage, we will only need to bring one larger bag between the four of us so I was planning to check in a 10kg bag for £8. However when you choose this option it applies it to all four people bringing the price up to £64 for a return journey when we only need to book in one bag. Is there any way of doing this apart from booking my own flight separately?

OP’s posts: |
AttilaTheMeerkat Sat 17-Nov-18 14:45:10

I would contact them directly and/or alternatively look at Easyjet.

Is one 10kg bag going to be enough for all four of you?.

Starisnotanumber Sat 17-Nov-18 20:33:39

Do you mean that you only need 4 tiny bags plus 1 ten kilo bag or you need an extra 10kg bag as well as these.
If you are taking priority boarding it's cheaper than checking in a suitcase at the baggage drop off and you don't have to wait to get your bags later.You can put liquids into the checked in bags so can take suncream etc.
To do only 1 bag go through booking on basic fare then they keep asking do you want extras at this stage you can just add a single bag. Be careful as well they try to make you have travel insurance added . It's cheaper elsewhere.

TheyBuiltThePyramids Sun 18-Nov-18 12:17:07

Book the flights and then add the case at a later time. You can add stuff at any point before you fly.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in