Talk

Advanced search

Bideford

(4 Posts)
Liloosmum Mon 18-Jun-07 17:16:38

We are going to Bideford for a week with dd of 9 months. Can anyone recommend any good places for lunch that has baby changing facilities? Or does anyone know any good websites to search for baby-friendly pubs/cafes/restaurants?

LittleB Tue 19-Jun-07 11:09:15

You could try the local TIC, they probably have that sort of info. Its a lovely area, we love the north Devon coast, we usually stay at Hartland just along the coast.

surreynanny Tue 19-Jun-07 14:15:59

Hi I used to live in Bideford and MIL lives in Hartland. Most of the cafes etc have baby changing. The cafe (Cappuccinos) ? at the end of Mill Street next to the Bazaar shop does lovely home cooked food.
http://www.staynorthdevon.co.uk/site.htm might help you. Where are you staying and do you know where you would like to visit? If you want a super cream tea go to Watersmeet near Lynton and Lynmouth for a day out. Clovelly is pretty and unusual in that the village is all owned by one family. Westward Ho! is real old style beach holiday stuff.Have a Hockings ice cream whilst you are there I've never found any to beat it, Van near the park on the Quay. Anything I can help with please ask

MatildasMummy Thu 21-Jun-07 11:04:13

We're going on our first family holiday to Hartland in July with 9 month old daughter. We've never been to that part of the country before. My parents are going to stay in a nearby hotel so that they can come out with us and also babysit while we have a night out!
Any good tips for nice beaches, buggy walks, things to do?
I'm really looking forward to it - only worried about getting everything in the car...already planning the online shopping so that we can have it delivered to the cottage and save some space in the car!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now