Talk

Advanced search

Paris - hotel/Airbnb recommendations??

(4 Posts)
mmgirish Sun 09-Sep-18 15:23:36

Hi,

I was wondering if any of you can give a recommendation for a hotel/Airbnb in Paris. I'll look on tripadvisor of course but lots of them are fake.

We are 2 adults and 2 kids 7 & 4. Ideally we'd like to stay somewhere reasonably central/close to the metro.

If anyone has tips of things to do/sights that your children loved. That would be good too.

Thanks

OP’s posts: |
Granard Wed 24-Oct-18 16:34:29

My daughter and I stayed at Le Petit Chomel in July for her birthday (18). We absolutely loved it. It's more of a B&B really; there isn't a bar. It is such a charming hotel and the staff were absolutely wonderful. It's on a very quiet street, close to two Metro stations and it's walking distance to Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Notre Dame, Musee d'Orsay etc.

We stayed in a twin room but they do have a family room. I emailed them to make the booking and got the advance purchase rate from the website, but with free cancellation.

www.lepetitchomel.com/en

iamyourequal Sun 28-Oct-18 20:19:29

I guess you have probably booked by now. If not , Novotels are normally a safe bet and good value as children go free. We are just back from Paris and our hotel (Novotel Montparnasse) was modern, very clean and pretty well located for getting around.

HappySpade Mon 29-Oct-18 17:20:55

For my trip to Paris in December, I found it hard getting a family room for the four of us. Found a nice B&B on www.petitebnbs.com/paris

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in