Talk

Advanced search

Canary island hotels with crèche facilities?

(6 Posts)
Pirandello24 Thu 21-Jun-18 14:38:33

Does anyone know of any hotels in the Canary Islands that offer crèche facilities for 2 year olds? All of the kids clubs seem to start at age 3, and me and DP want to try and carve out a morning or two for ourselves!

OP’s posts: |
Abitlost2015 Thu 21-Jun-18 14:40:27

Your best option is to hire a babysitter,most hotels will be able to arrange this for you but I have never seen a kid club that would take two year olds.

MaybeDoctor Thu 21-Jun-18 15:47:25

There is someone here on MN who runs a nanny service in Tenerife, near Costa Adeje I think?

AlbusPercival Thu 21-Jun-18 15:49:55

Sensatori Tenerife does

Ricekrispie22 Thu 21-Jun-18 18:14:09

As mentioned by PP, Sensatori Tenerife has a fantastic multi-sensory nursery, baby yoga and all the equipment you could need.
TUI Family Life Bahia Feliz, Gran Canaria has a baby creche from May- October. It also has a downstairs lounge with microwave, changing tables etc... A huge amount of baby equipment is pre-bookable and it runs free parent and toddler storytelling and music sessions. It also has a spa and wellness centre which you can make the most of when LO is in the creche!
H10 Suites Lanzarote Gardens also has a creche and a soft play area with ball pits and other toys. It has a toddler playground, splash pool and a kids menu and buffet section.
Sunwing Resort Fanabe, Tenerife, has special toddler-friendly ground floor apartments with toddler cutlery, high chair, safety gates etc... There is a special children's area of the restaurant, a mini playground and qualified babysitters are bookable.

Pirandello24 Thu 21-Jun-18 21:39:18

Wow thank you so much for these suggestions!

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in