Talk

Advanced search

HELP! Looking for--

(6 Posts)
mumof2sarah Mon 11-Jun-18 20:45:00

Randomly I'm looking for a hotel around the north west England (preferably coast) that does room service, but hardly any do any more and it's stressing me out looking. Me and my partner have our little quirks one being if we get a night to ourselves we tend not to go out we just chill out, eat and watch tv. We want to get a weekend away but don't really want to be going out for a meal in the evening. Can I ask if any of you have found a nice hotel within the area that does do room service thanks in advance x

Ricekrispie22 Tue 12-Jun-18 17:27:55

Lake District area?

EspressoButler Tue 12-Jun-18 17:31:20

Most hotels will let you order in, particularly if they don’t offer room service. Is that an option?

mumof2sarah Wed 13-Jun-18 09:07:30

@Ricekrispie22 Lake District is one of my most favourite places grin
@EspressoButler I've never even thought of that - fantastic idea halo

Ricekrispie22 Wed 13-Jun-18 16:35:42

Cragwood Country House Hotel has room service (within reasonable hours) and gardens that lead down to its own private little beach with jetty on the shore of Lake Windermere. It has 23 rooms, and each has its own character.
Beech Hill Hotel also has room service. It has views of Windermere but not beach access. It does, however, have a spa and pool.

mumof2sarah Wed 13-Jun-18 16:41:04

@Ricekrispie22 I'm going to have a ganders online tomorrow as I'm going to surprise him by booking it as we keep talking about it but never get any further than that. Thank you I will check these out x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: