Advanced search


(1 Post)
imsoboredwithitall Wed 30-May-18 07:06:17

When applying for an ESTA, you have to state both your parents names.

My DC doesn't have BF on his birth certificate and we are not in contact (one night stand scenario)

Does anyone know what I should do? You have to put something in the box!?!!


OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in