Talk

Advanced search

Family All Inclusive holidays - where was the best one for you?

(19 Posts)
Betty24 Sun 15-Apr-18 20:15:04

Hi, left the holiday search super late and hoping you can help with recommendations. Where was the best family all inclusive holiday for you? We need to go late August as its our family honeymoon and would love a nice hotel with a bit of for post wedding relaxing and lots of kids stuff to keep our daughter happy. Any recommendations much appreciated, thanks!

hawleybits Sun 15-Apr-18 20:28:46

I've just booked an all inclusive 5* for myself and adult dd to Marrakesh. It's not something we usually do but the hotel looks incredibly smart and apparently the food (and cocktails!) are amazing. I'm sure it would probably be much too hot for a little one in August but it cost less than £900.
I just fancied a bit of a change and I'm so excited!

Betty24 Sun 15-Apr-18 20:53:22

ooo, my friend had a wonderful 5 star holiday there recently. I think August would be too hot there but we are definitely earmarking that for a trip another time. Have an amazing time and enjoy the shopping!

Purpleprickles Sun 15-Apr-18 20:57:35

If you want good kids clubs and entertainment then check out First Choice Holiday Villages. They have great kids entertainment. We went to Ibiza a few years ago and had a lovely two weeks. They have some apartments which are swim up so more luxurious.

Dieu Mon 16-Apr-18 00:51:42

Lykia World in Olu Deniz, Turkey.

GreenTulips Mon 16-Apr-18 00:59:32

Have a look at the Magic hotels in Benidorm

Depends on the age of your our daughter though

budgiegirl Tue 17-Apr-18 19:15:50

We loved the Gural Premier in Belek, lovely hotel, good good, great drink! It had an waterpark in the grounds, and lots going on for kids/teenagers. Not many British, but enough that we made friends with a couple of families and their kids.

My sister went to Lykia World, and loved that too.

Stokey Sun 22-Apr-18 10:43:46

Lykia World is amazing facility wise but it is enormous. So be aware - it would take us 10-15 minutes to walk to the nearest pool or the restaurant area. There are buses that go a round the site, but I did find it a bit stressful not being able to nip back to your room. Felt i had to plan more than I'd like on holiday.

ItsASairFecht Sun 22-Apr-18 10:45:52

Otium Eco Club in Turkey is amazing, and they are fantastic with the children.

User1478901 Sun 22-Apr-18 19:53:38

What’s your budget? We loved Sugar Beach in Mauritius. It’s perfect for a honeymoon with kids.

jolufc Sun 22-Apr-18 19:58:18

Grand palladium, riviera maya, Mexico

feelslikethewaltonshere Tue 24-Apr-18 16:34:25

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

coffeekittens Tue 24-Apr-18 16:42:46

I’ve just had an amazing time in Egypt with DD (5) at Serentiy Makadi Beach. The food was amazing and there was lots to do for DD, beautiful gardens and an amazing spa too!

noenergy Tue 24-Apr-18 16:46:31

@coffeekittens did u go to the serenity fun city sister hotel? I have that booked for later in the year.
How safe did u feel? Anytime I tell someone I'm going to Egypt, they think I'm mad.

feelslikethewaltonshere Tue 24-Apr-18 16:48:20

Sorry, just realised I didn't really give any advice.....which I meant to do first.🤦‍♀️🤓🙃🙃🙃🙃

Spain is quite expensive this year due to the new tax. There are some great deals still in Croatia and also Turkey. Travellers are returning to Tunisia too....so you'll get a real bargain there. If it was me, I would also look at the Algarve. How old are your children? How hot do you like it? How long can you bear to be on a plane for? What do your children like to do? Are they sporty? Crafty? There are so many different options. Most importantly, what is your budget? Do you want to have a waterpark on site? Kids clubs?

You need to factor in the flight prices, which, again are relatively expensive in Spain this year. I could go on...drop me a line if you want me to send you some ideas xxxx

noenergy Tue 24-Apr-18 16:48:28

I went to Lara beach in Antalya last year, there was waterslides, watersports and a small funfair. Food was nice as well, 3/4 alacarte as well as buffet restaurant

feelslikethewaltonshere Tue 24-Apr-18 17:05:26

@noenergy...if it's the one I am thinking of...it is lovely. ...The Lara Family Club...it has the waterslides, 2 aqua parks and a private beach!! The only thing is Turkey is SO hot in August.

CPtart Tue 24-Apr-18 17:20:18

Pine Bay, Kusadasi in Turkey. Fabulous food, amazing views, several pools, own beach and water park. So good we went twice which we've never done before or since. But hot in August.

witchofzog Tue 24-Apr-18 19:35:03

I would read the reviews for Lykia World if you are thinking of booking. It looks stunning but a lot of people have caught stomach bugs according to reviews on Trip Advisor spanning at least a year period. Something seems to be making people very unwell and no one seems to know what.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: