Talk

Advanced search

ANY suggestions family of 5 PLEASE

(9 Posts)
SheldonandPenny Sat 10-Mar-18 20:50:17

Please help. I need to find a holiday for 5 for 2 weeks budget up to 3k. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. We have always gone to Cornwall s/c and had meals out every other night. We mainly surf/body board. 1 active adult, 1 active 12yo, 2 active -ish who can't sunbathe but will go out if water is involved. One 7 year old. DH won't sit by a pool for long. Kids will splash about for hours.

Have never gone abroad for a summer holiday. HELP please. The pressure to get it right feels huge. I've not had any suggestions from friends. Thanks

OP’s posts: |
YesItsADebate Sat 10-Mar-18 21:23:02

How about Eurocamp on the Atlantic coast? They do loads of activities, have nice pools and there will be surfing nearby. Example.

SheldonandPenny Sat 10-Mar-18 22:09:53

Thanks YesItsaDebate. I've had a good look.

Hersetta427 Sat 10-Mar-18 23:10:46

Flights to murcia in Spain and then hire a villa. We hired a 3 bed villa with a shared pool in los al cazares for £450pw

SheldonandPenny Sat 10-Mar-18 23:23:27

That's sounds great. Thank you. Hersetta

Reallycantbebothered Sun 11-Mar-18 15:53:54

Stay in a Gite in Brittany, some great beaches for surfing, lovely villages and great food...we stayed in a gite ( with a pool) in August with our 3 dcs...had a fabulous time and weather was lovely

Hellsbellscockleshells Thu 15-Mar-18 23:26:03

I would maybe try an apart hotel with activities going on. Use facilities on quieter days 12 year old can make friends and have fun with holiday friends, have time at beach, day trips and all eat out together at night at nice restaurants quality family time best of both worlds.

Dowser Sat 17-Mar-18 13:13:17

An apartment in las Americas or los Cris would be perfect
Fabulous surfing beach at las Americas Tenerife
Otherwise you’d need two rooms in a hotel
Have a look at mar Ola apartments, Andorra, optimist, udalla park,
Columbus apart hotel

SheldonandPenny Sat 17-Mar-18 15:14:38

Thank you!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in