Talk

Advanced search

City break with 10 month baby

(4 Posts)
user1484986087 Thu 25-Jan-18 10:08:16

My partner and I are planning on going on a city break with our 10 month baby (he will be then) in March just before Easter. We plan on taking our nanny with us so that we can have some time to ourselves. We want to go somewhere with a flight of less than 3 hours and not too cold (have done Canary Islands and Côte d’Azur do not planning on going there) with some culture. Any suggestions please? We are thinking of going self-catering or booking rooms in a hotel with good facilities /amenities for a baby.
Thank you.

OP’s posts: |
Stickaforkinimdone Thu 25-Jan-18 10:15:07

Italy-Verona or Trento

Monstamio Thu 25-Jan-18 10:19:41

If you're planning on taking your nanny then you can go pretty much anywhere you like. A 10 month old will be a doddle between three adults. Most southern European countries are extremely child friendly, so take your pick...

Rome, Barcelona/Granada/Sevillle, Athens, Lisbon. All have culture aplenty and will have decent temperatures in March (Spain and Portugal should be quite warm).

user1484986087 Thu 25-Jan-18 11:43:11

Thank you. Does anybody have suggestions for hotels/apartments in these cities? I’ve had a look at Seville but there are some mixed reviews of apartments and hotels too expensive.

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in