Talk

Advanced search

Disneyland Paris With 3 Year Old

(5 Posts)
Ijustcameforthesandwiches Tue 23-Jan-18 16:55:14

Hiya, myself and DS who is 3 are off to DLP in the next few weeks for 4 nights. Does anyone have any recommendations for places to eat with a picky (not fussy just picks at things) 3 year old. Plan to take bags of snacks but for main meal?

Also Character dining, granted this may be more for my benefit but is booking one worthwhile? DS is not scared of characters so I know I wont need to leave half way through, but is it worth the money?

OP’s posts: |
madeyemoodysmum Tue 23-Jan-18 16:57:12

The breakfast is the cheapest option I think for characters and yes it's worthwhile at his age.
Food wise. There are buffet type places where you should be able to get food but Disney is very child friendly as long as he will eat chips ppizza burgers nuggets etc.
Bang goes healthy food but it's only a few days.

Dailystuck71 Tue 23-Jan-18 19:26:54

We can’t see past inventions for character dining. Love it.

Ijustcameforthesandwiches Wed 24-Jan-18 13:34:46

Thank you so much for your replies, Thats good to know about the buffets being child friendly I was a bit worried about finding ones with food he would eat I am dying to try Agrabah Cafe but was worried ds would cause a fuss especially if it was a quieter restaurant.

I had a look at inventions Characture dining but wasnt sure if it was worth the money with DS being so young, was going to stick to a breakfast but I will def look in to that a bit more.

OP’s posts: |
Dailystuck71 Thu 25-Jan-18 07:10:30

It is expensive but the character interaction is fabulous. Plenty to eat and pick at.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in