Talk

Advanced search

Puy du Fou - and where else?!

(4 Posts)
febel Fri 12-Jan-18 15:04:22

Would love to go to Puy du Fou and have looked at a one or two night stay (any advice on which?) Any advice on what to do otherwise /where to stay so we get a nice holiday too....it will (I think) be just us two adults (if anyone else they will be 20yrs old so not a child!) We like to relax and explore..bit of both. Like a nice restaurant or two too and a few shops to visit....

profpoopsnagle Sat 13-Jan-18 14:53:53

I love PDF! Have only ever done 2 separate day trips there but it is probably worth staying for 2 days if you want to see anything, it is impossible to see it all in 1 day. You can download the programme the night before which will help with an itinerary, but don't underestimate how long it takes to traverse the park and the queues. You will need to queue for the most popular shows for about an hour before, so take a baguette/drink and eat in the queue. If you want to eat lunch/dinner in restaurants, it's best to book. Are you going to the cinescene too?

Not sure what else there is in the area, but if you're prepared to travel before/after I would look at Nantes, or the western Loire- Amboise/Saumur?

BishopBrennansArse Sat 13-Jan-18 14:57:06

Futureoscope is brilliant

BishopBrennansArse Sat 13-Jan-18 14:57:41

Futuroscope blinking auto correct

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now