Talk

Advanced search

30 weeks preggo flying to Lanzarote?

(3 Posts)
musicalmama Mon 04-Dec-17 22:17:59

How did you find flying at this stage in your pregnancy? Done my research but would be good to hear some personal experiences. I'm a size 12 normally but I'm worried about fitting in the plane seats and also about how I will feel in the heat? Flying in April so hopefully it won't be too hot.

Wanted to take our will be 3 year old away for a sunshine holiday before we are stuck with no holidays again for a few years as he loves the water, sand and "holiday houses". Thank you Peppa.

Thanks for any advice in advance.

eurochick Mon 04-Dec-17 22:30:09

I flew at 28 weeks and it was ok. It was just a 2 hr flight each way though. Get an aisle seat, walk around and drink plenty. And have good travel insurance! I had my baby at 34 weeks...

mummymeister Tue 05-Dec-17 09:44:54

agree about the travel insurance. get that sorted before you book. also check out whether or not a fit to fly letter will be needed by your airline or tour operator and have that in place as well. I assume you are going for 2 weeks so will be 32 weeks on the way back. most airlines and tour operators will be fine with this but some aren't. I would also carry a copy of your maternity notes - just the important bits in case you do go into labour.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now