Talk

Advanced search

Algarve villa with toddler

(8 Posts)
bringonthesunn Tue 14-Nov-17 00:00:45

Hi there,

Hoping to go to The Algarve next summer on holiday, daughter will be 2. Think a villa may be easier than a hotel or apartment for naps.
Does anybody have any recommendations? There are only 3 of us so doesn't need to be huge.
I'm going mad looking!

Ricekrispie22 Tue 14-Nov-17 06:24:30

This little gem www.holidaytots.co.uk/view-property/279-cottage-shared-facilities-in-nr-loule-algarve/

Justgivemesomepeace Tue 14-Nov-17 06:38:25

We had a villa on Rocha Brava resort just outside Carveiro this summer. It was lovely. Considering going back next yr.

Drogonssmile Tue 14-Nov-17 07:00:47

We’ve booked with villa plus to Galé in the Algarve in May 2018. My dcs will be 4.5yrs and 18 months. They have a selection of villas with gated pools that are good when you have little ones.

PotteringAlong Tue 14-Nov-17 07:10:27

We did air b n b on the Algarve this summer with out 3 children and it worked really well. It's worth a look.

bringonthesunn Tue 14-Nov-17 18:31:47

That's a lovely cottage RiceKrispie, we were hoping not to hire a car so I'll have a proper look at location.
I'll have a look at the villa plus ones too.
Thanks for your help everybody!

budgiegirl Wed 15-Nov-17 07:03:11

The Quinta do Paraiso resort in Caveiro is nice. There’s a selection of different villas, with or without pools, all with access to a large shared pool, kids pool, kids club etc. Near enough to the town centre/beach to walk.

bringonthesunn Sat 18-Nov-17 18:23:02

We've booked Quinta do Paraiso, thanks for the suggestion budgie!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now