Talk

Advanced search

Is weather going to ruin our plans?

(7 Posts)
howdoyousolvethisproblem Sun 15-Oct-17 12:06:09

Supposed to be flying to Luton and back tomorrow from Glasgow. We have special trip planned to Harry Potter studios. Now worried about the wind warnings as we can’t really afford any delays, am I panicking over nothing? Or should I be making plans now? Not that I really know what the plans should be ....

scurryfunge Sun 15-Oct-17 12:09:10

Unless the airline is postponing flights, I wouldn't worry. Or are you more worried about transport to and from?

Sodaface Sun 15-Oct-17 12:11:16

I wouldn’t worry I don’t think it’s going to effect Scotland/England much. Ireland just seems to be getting the warnings with air travel so far.

howdoyousolvethisproblem Sun 15-Oct-17 12:26:51

No just worried about flights we have car booked for when we are down there and looks lovely down south tomorrow! I wasn’t really worrying too much but dh has got me kind of nervous. I think winds may be stronger when we fly back but only showing about 40 mph or so at the moment.

2014newme Sun 15-Oct-17 12:32:30

I was at Harry Potter this weekend. What time is your tour and what time your flight?

Ifailed Sun 15-Oct-17 12:36:08

according to the bbc www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41627442, it wont hit Scotland 'til tuesday.

howdoyousolvethisproblem Sun 15-Oct-17 12:42:37

Tour is at 1pm. Flight down leaves at 925 so should be at Luton for 11.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: