Talk

Advanced search

Bewilderwood or Dinosaur Adventure in Norfolk with a 4 yr old?

(10 Posts)
starfish8 Sun 03-Sep-17 12:44:09

We're off on holiday to North Norfolk in a week and plan to visit one of the following mid week while the kids are back at school.

Can you advise which would be best for a nearly 4 year old? He loves being outdoors, climbing/den building, but also likes dinosaurs too.

My pocket can't really stomach both in one week, so advice really welcome!

OP’s posts: |
Ihavenoideawhereitis Sun 03-Sep-17 12:49:02

The dinosaur park has a very big wooden playground area for climbing etc, my kids spent more time on that part than looking at the actual Dino's and the whole park is in woodland so it's very outdoorsy. Bewilderwood has more tree walkways and has the den building, but I'd opt for the Dino park if that's what he likes as it has the best of both worlds.

starfish8 Thu 07-Sep-17 11:33:17

Thanks for getting back to me - keeping a close eye on the weather as not looking great in the coming days. He may actually prefer the wooden walkways/den building, though there are other places to do that much cheaper!

CountingToThree Thu 07-Sep-17 11:38:59

we had a lovely trip to Dinosaur Adventure this summer - lots to do outside (large playground with lots of age appropriate structures), splash park, dinosaur trail, farm animals etc as well as a great indoor play centre (which my son (6) would have stayed in all day given the chance)

starfish8 Thu 07-Sep-17 11:58:33

Thanks. Seems quite expensive at £40 for all of us, though maybe I'm just being tight! haha!

lljkk Thu 07-Sep-17 12:11:12

Both parks are expensive.
Dino park for sure, for an under 8 really. My kids can stay there for 8 hours no problem.
There are great adventure playgrounds at DinoPark, not like Bewilderwood, but plenty to keep a 4yo happy.

starfish8 Thu 07-Sep-17 13:44:53

Thanks, looks like we'll be heading there and he will really enjoy it, I know!

:-)

ShowOfHands Thu 07-Sep-17 13:47:02

Dino Park! We go once a year at least. We were there on Sunday in fact. Given the age, Dino Park beats Bewiderwood hands down.

ShowOfHands Thu 07-Sep-17 13:47:28

*Bewilderwood

Myfanwyprice Thu 07-Sep-17 13:57:10

Make sure you do the medal trail at dinosaur adventure, my dc both loved it there. We did really enjoy bewildwood too, but dinosaur adventure is the one they wanted to visit again.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in