Talk

Advanced search

Boots collection at airport terminal

(5 Posts)
NEmum Sat 19-Aug-17 17:28:00

I was planning on doing this ☝🏻 to get baby milk (pre made bottles) & food pouches for my baby, has anyone else done it? Did you get it on board your flight without any problems?

I don't intend to take the piss by getting all of my baby things & think 1 bag of duty free is allowed per person.

For info we are flying from Manchester TIA!

OP’s posts: |
IllBeAtTheSpa Sat 19-Aug-17 17:32:38

I did this at Manchester last year dd was 6mo.
Should have been simple ordered 2x sma first stage and the never had them when I arrive. They couldnt understand why this happened (I had the emil proof of purchase and that they were waiting for me at the shop)
They then ran about trying to locate the milk from different boots in the airport and the stock rooms etc. Had to give them my number and head to the bar!
Eventually they found me 1X the first stage and 1x follow on which I then moved dd on to...
Overall it worked in the end and the team did well to resolve the issue but was not as simple as I'd expected.this was Manchester T3

IndianaMoleWoman Sat 19-Aug-17 17:35:27

I've done this and am planning on doing it again in a few weeks time. It worked brilliantly last time. You can only order a maximum of five of each product though, so I will be ordering five 4 packs of individual bottles and five 1 litre bottle to put in the fridge in the hotel room.

Just remember to order them for the airside store rather than the landslide due to security/liquids issues and you'll be fine.

IndianaMoleWoman Sat 19-Aug-17 17:36:41

* landSIDE. You definitely don't want a landslide at an airport.

NEmum Sat 19-Aug-17 22:29:44

Great, thanks for sharing! I'll make sure I pick the right boots after security & I leave plenty of time. Thanks!!

OP’s posts: |

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in