Talk

Advanced search

How much spending money to take to Croatia when all inclusive

(3 Posts)
theduchessstill Sun 13-Aug-17 21:23:12

Never been all inclusive before and never been to Croatia.

I plan to do a couple of daytrips and have a few meals out as well - so will probably have the paid-for meals 60-70% of the time. Would like a boat trip and a little bit of souvenir shopping. It's me and a 10 & 8 yr old.

Any advice would be great.

OP’s posts: |
murasaki Sun 13-Aug-17 21:54:06

Not that it's Croatia, but I went on an all inclusive in Bulgaria, and spent about £200, partner the same, that was £40 on an all day boat trip (food and drinks included), taxi to main town 40 mins away, lunch and drinks there, two dinners out with cocktails., picking up soft drinks etc from the shop for the room...

I imagine £300 should cover all of you easily as the kids will be cheap..but you can probably do it on less.

ineedabodytransplant Mon 14-Aug-17 13:30:42

It depends where you are going. I got back yesterday from a week in Cavtat half board. Seeing as you won't be buying many drinks going AI then you really don't need that much. (Don't change too much here, take some and change as needed when over there. Like anywhaere, meals can vary depending where/what you eat.

Ferry from Cavtat to Dubrovnik 80kn return each(there is about 8 Kuna to £)

Cable car in Dubrovnik 150kn each
Walk the walls 150kn each

(less for children)

Ice creams vary from about 8kn per scoop to 15kn

It was very hot but water/drinks is were relatively cheap to purchase when out and about.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in