Talk

Advanced search

All inclusive in late November

(8 Posts)
spinduffy Wed 09-Aug-17 08:32:28

My husband and I are looking for a week all inclusive late November. Any suggestions of good quality hotels which have a decent food choice (not just limited to buffet) would be greatly appreciated!

Caribbean is out as we are trying to conceive.

Thanks!

OP’s posts: |
Hersetta427 Wed 09-Aug-17 12:20:25

Hope about Cape verde Islands...a constant 29 degrees all year. The Melia or Riu hotels are very good.

spinduffy Wed 09-Aug-17 13:21:10

Thank you- must look into this!

OP’s posts: |
singloud Wed 09-Aug-17 21:47:37

Maldives. BA fly direct from November to March.
12 hour flight but doable for a week. I'd suggest an island with boat rather than seaplane transfers for convenience.

Themostannoyingperson Thu 10-Aug-17 09:55:32

You can get fabulous value on a cruise in November. A quick look on Iglu shows you can get ( AI - tips and drinks included) a suite for £1000. Suites give you looks of perks plus a living area and balcony.You can sail to the canaries, Greek islands or the Med. So you still get beaches everyday and and you don't waste anytime travelling because it's part of it.Although there are some fly cruise hildays then as well..

Nouki Thu 10-Aug-17 11:45:08

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Twistmeandturnme Thu 10-Aug-17 11:54:59

Mauritius....food quality varies greatly from hotel to hotel but would recommend Outrigger on south coast.

Hersetta427 Thu 10-Aug-17 12:50:14

The greek islands close almost completely after 31/10 - most uk operators do not even have flights in November.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in