Talk

Advanced search

Nice airport taxi advice

(6 Posts)
Marmaduke1 Wed 02-Aug-17 09:59:27

Anyone able to help with cost of a taxi or preferably a return transfer for a family of 5 from nice airport to antibes please - we arrive and depart very early so trains aren't an option with 3 children under 11. thanks very much!

OP’s posts: |
Underparmummy Mon 07-Aug-17 09:42:00

Uber is big in Nice! Id say thats your best bet.

Underparmummy Mon 07-Aug-17 09:44:04

..although could be hard with three kids, having thought about it a bit more! You need to book in advance to get car seats etc. I reckon approx €50 each way should do it (plus car seat cost).

StrictlyCooking Mon 07-Aug-17 10:47:18

It's approx €30 to the centre of nice for 2 adults and luggage. I know that doesn't help with the cost to Antibes but the standard taxi's on the ranks will add a surcharge per piece of luggage so with 5 of you it could be costly. If you can get an Uber I'd try that.

Chicci1 Fri 11-Aug-17 19:26:18

Just back from Antibes and used a very friendly reliable driver. He was €40 each way for our family of three. Feel free to message me for details.

bananafanana1 Tue 29-Aug-17 08:06:05

Try and book in advance if you can. My mum got fleeced with the taxis in Nice - charged 40 euro from centre nice to the airport- the bus is £4 Euro and it's a couple of miles at most!

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in