Talk

Advanced search

Turkey

(3 Posts)
Zzzexhaustedzzz Sat 22-Jul-17 15:22:13

Hi,
My ex has booked to take our three children to Turkey next weekend for 2 weeks. No problem, except that there appears have been an earthquake in Bodrum. They are off to Kuadasi.
I suppose I wait and see. I doubt he will cancel unless people are advised not to go. Maybe that will be all. Hope so.
What would others do who have been in a similar situation?

OP’s posts: |
SooticaTheWitchesCat Sun 23-Jul-17 20:27:34

I have friends and family living in Bodrum and although it was quite scary when the earthquake happened they are all fine now.

I would happily go out in the next couple of weeks, it is all over now and everything has been cleared up.

Let them go, they will have a wonderful time smile

mimbleandlittlemy Sun 23-Jul-17 20:39:46

DP was in Kus and didn't feel anything. It's a fair way from Bodrum so they should be fine.

I'm going out in 3 weeks and certainly not planning to cancel.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in