Talk

Advanced search

Brittany, booking accommodation for 2018 but can't book ferry yet.

(6 Posts)
Shockedshell Fri 23-Jun-17 19:33:29

Will it be ok to book Eurocamp or Yelloh Village to Brittany now if the ferries arent booking that far ahead yet? Is there a chance i won't get a ferry booking? Do they book up really quickly? Does anyone know when you can book a ferry for April 2018?

OP’s posts: |
jenpetronus Sat 24-Jun-17 14:02:24

They are normally released early September. I email all my guests who have reserved weeks here the minute they go live! If you want a cabin on an Friday night overnight crossing in the school holidays, yes, they sell out very quickly. Otherwise, the crossings themselves are fine, plenty of space. If you want my discount code pm me for it (it's frowned upon to post them publicly!)

Shockedshell Thu 29-Jun-17 15:31:21

Thanks so much for this info, its really useful.

OP’s posts: |
beiderbeck Sun 23-Jul-17 10:33:24

Saw this bit about Brittany Ferries by chance. It is so frustrating for everybody that BF leave it so long before releasing future timetables. It is possible and recommended that request for early notification is submitted to BF by email to customer services. My latest notification of release date is 'before 31 July'. Hope this helps.

jenpetronus Thu 27-Jul-17 11:15:54

Just to let anyone know who wants to book ahead for 2018 the sailings went live a few minutes ago smile

beiderbeck Thu 27-Jul-17 13:23:24

Book it now !

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in