Talk

Advanced search

Best travel agent to book with

(7 Posts)
Damonlufc88 Thu 22-Jun-17 22:54:02

Hi. In the past wife and I have booked individual flights / hotel / transfers but now we have a 5 and 3 year old I want to book with a more secure company, everything in 1 place etc. Looking at Alcudia (familiar to us both) may/June 2018 for 10 nights and all inclusive... Any recommendations?

Thanks in advance.

OP’s posts: |
BarbaraofSeville Fri 23-Jun-17 09:53:56

If the airports suit, jet2holidays are good, offer the type of holiday you want and often do free child places.

I've used them a lot and they are very good and for our last holiday it was cheaper than doing it all separately.

BarbaraofSeville Fri 23-Jun-17 09:55:13

Just spotted your username, I take it flights from Leeds would suit you well, so jet2holidays would be an option?

Iamastonished Fri 23-Jun-17 09:57:22

We have holidayed with Jet2 a couple of times and really rate them. We have been away with Thomsons as well, who are equally as good.

I spent weeks trying to organise flights and accommodation for a holiday this year, and finally gave up and booked through Thomsons.

Damonlufc88 Fri 23-Jun-17 14:35:24

Manchester would suit more to be fair. Hopefully I'll book sometime in the coming weeks. Usual use Thompson but wanted to know if their was more variety and price differences.

Thanks everybody

OP’s posts: |
sarahholsteadtravelcounsellor Tue 04-Jul-17 12:01:23

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Hersetta427 Tue 04-Jul-17 15:29:50

Not much difference in prices between Thomson and First choice (first choice is all inclusive only now). I would also look at Thomas cook. keep an eye on sites like quidco for special offers. yesterday for example they did a 5% cashback offer for Thomson holidays.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in