Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Ready-made formula in Portugal

(8 Posts)
user1492365675 Tue 20-Jun-17 12:11:48

Hello,

My husband, 7-month-old baby and I are going on holiday near Faro, Portugal next week. I'm really excited but totally stuck about whether to bring formula or not. She drinks Cow & Gate or Aptimal ready-made formula (she didn't get on with powder).

Should I bring enough for six days (30 x small bottle seems excessive!?) or can I buy those ready-made brands in Faro? We're flying Easyjet.

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks

AttilaTheMeerkat Tue 20-Jun-17 14:54:28

I would take some ready made milk with you. You do not want to spend precious holiday days wandering around various supermarkets or chemists trying to find this or even anything remotely similar.

AttilaTheMeerkat Tue 20-Jun-17 14:56:27

I would take some ready made milk with you. You do not want to spend precious holiday days wandering around various supermarkets or chemists trying to find this or even anything remotely similar.

This may be helpful to read as well:-

kindertravelguide.com/information/europe/portugal-with-a-baby-or-toddler-2/baby-and-toddler-essentials/

dementedpixie Tue 20-Jun-17 14:59:06

Could you phone the formula helpline as they might know of equivalent formula in different countries

monkeywithacowface Tue 20-Jun-17 15:03:35

Depends where you are going and what shops are around. I would imagine larger supermarkets like Continente sell it but it would be hit and miss with smaller, local supermarkets.

For ease I'd be inclined to check in some luggage and put enough in there to get you through

user1492365675 Tue 20-Jun-17 17:56:27

Thanks everyone! Will bring our own.

GlitterGlue Tue 20-Jun-17 18:05:44

If your airport has a Boots you might be able to order for click and collect to save you putting it all in your hold luggage.

user1492365675 Tue 20-Jun-17 20:44:07

Good plan, thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now