Talk

Advanced search

Majorca/menorca

(6 Posts)
hemel07 Sat 20-May-17 22:17:19

Can I please have your recommendations for all inclusive holidays in either Majorca or Menorca? We have previously been to Puerto pollensa, and Cala D'or so somewhere similar would be great. Have never done all inclusive.

beachbodyunready Sat 20-May-17 22:21:07

Love Majorca and Menorca, we love an all inclusive but only if the hotel I'd really good and the rooms are spacious and preferably with 2 bedrooms. Have a look at the Insotel Cala Mandia, in Majorca it's lovely with loads of things for the children and the rooms are stunning. The Insotel Punta Prima in Menorca is also really good.

hemel07 Sat 20-May-17 22:29:43

Thanks. I'll have a look. Where are the best areas of Menorca? We are not looking for massive amount of nightlife, but somewhere we can walk around in an evening with a bit of atmosphere.

beachbodyunready Sun 21-May-17 13:05:05

It's been a while since I've been to Menorca but from what I remember none of the resorts was very busy and certainly no rowdiness or drunken antics, it's very much a family island.
The Cala Mandia in Majorca is set in a very quiet area with access the beach adjacent, we don't like anywhere noisy either smile

MrsCornish Mon 22-May-17 20:08:19

The iberostar chain are good. We went to the pinos park one a few years ago and it was great, though there were elbows at dawn for the loungers!

ClumsyFool Sun 28-May-17 12:26:59

I have friends who really enjoy Sa Coma in Mallorca for plenty to do with families. You also have Cala Bona and Cala Millor nearby to explore. When I was younger we went to Cala D'or and I loved it as a teenager but it was a good few years ago now so it could easily have changed?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now