Talk

Advanced search

Mark Warner or similar recommendations?

(5 Posts)
Pookythebear Tue 16-May-17 19:30:25

We are hoping to go away in the summer with our DC (6 & 2). We were thinking about going with Mark Warner - no particular destination in mind but perhaps Sardinia or Corsica. Has anyone been to either of these complexes? And if so, how did you find the whole experience?

I also can't quite make out from the website if you can pick and choose the amount of childcare that you want through clubs etc either.

If anyone has any other suggestions from other tour operators that offer similar that would be great to hear too. We looked at neilsons but that seemed to cost a bit too much.

TIA

mummymeister Tue 16-May-17 20:48:20

sorry but you have left it way too late for this summer for mark warner or neilsons. they literally book out the school hols a year in advance. google search on anywhere with a kids club that still has spaces for school summer hols, pick a couple you like then come back to the forum with them and see whose been to them.

you get what you pay for and that is why neilsons cost what they do. what is your budget like because it may be that if you haven't been in school summer hols before you are being a bit unrealistic about the huge cost hike there is in late july/august.

2014newme Wed 17-May-17 19:15:42

I love neilsons it's brilliant for kids but do they have any availability? I tried for Croatia last week and it was sold out for the summer holidays for the dates we wanted

Mary21 Thu 18-May-17 16:30:49

Are you particularly after water sports for the adults if so you could look at ocean elements and seafarer
Otherwise check out Sani beach/ resort, liberty world Lykia,

Mary21 Thu 18-May-17 16:55:15

You might find something on here
www.twopointmorechildren.co.uk/europe/balearic-islands/majorca/pollentia-club-resort-puerto-pollensa/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now