Talk

Advanced search

Is a car seat needed for coaches in Majorca?

(5 Posts)
ThursdayNextIsMyHero Sun 14-May-17 10:35:42

This is probably a silly question but I've tried searching and couldn't find an answer. We're going on holiday to Majorca but won't be hiring a car. We're staying a few hours from the airport and will be getting a coach to the resort. Does anyone know what the rules are for car seats for bigger children in Spain? The dc will be 10 and 5, the youngest has only recently moved to a high back booster and the oldest is nearly at the height limit for a high back booster. Would we need to take a booster seat for the youngest? For both of them? Are high back boosters needed or just the bits you sit on?

We may be going on some day trips using the local bus network but I was thinking mainly of the trips to and from the airport. Thanks

MrsDc7 Sun 14-May-17 10:36:28

Well every time I've been away they've just sat next to me... not the best but there haven't been any car seats available

B19M Sun 14-May-17 10:42:30

Same as MrsDc, never come across car seats being available on coaches abroad. Only seatbelts.

dementedpixie Sun 14-May-17 10:43:31

Have never used car seats abroad on a coach

ThursdayNextIsMyHero Sun 14-May-17 14:41:52

OK, thanks. I just didn't know if we were expected to provide them/ bring them with us.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now