Talk

Advanced search

Beach bag/changing bag

(9 Posts)
ChilliChipolatas Fri 12-May-17 10:05:16

I'm looking for recommendations for a huge beach bag that can carry all the normal beach towels etc but can also double as a changing bag for our holiday. I really don't want to be taking 2/3 bags to the beach. Thanks.

Heirhelp Fri 12-May-17 17:15:23

I thinking about the same thing. I have seen families use those blue ikea bags or naice bags for life.

ChilliChipolatas Fri 12-May-17 17:35:20

I was talking to the shop assistant in Next today, she also suggested a blue ikea bag!

JohnLapsleyParlabane Fri 12-May-17 17:38:47

We use this www.twoqueenbees.co.uk/

ChilliChipolatas Fri 12-May-17 21:33:10

Omg - that looks like a winner. Do you think the bag is too big for hand luggage on a plane? Thanks very much smile

JohnLapsleyParlabane Fri 12-May-17 21:57:45

I've never tried it as that, maybe email them? I love it!

Trollspoopglitter Fri 12-May-17 22:26:20

I've seen these Reisenthel shopping bags in tk maxx (with cleaning products/tea towels) and they're massive and look to be waterproof/wipeable. They were about £12 but it was a army khaki type of pattern, whereas the website has lovely colours.

I bought a version of this one for grocery shopping but we use it for everything now because it holds so much but folds up to almost nothing and is lightweight (so I carry it everywhere). Tk maxx also had a ton of straw beach bags in. Primark usually do them for summer too.

ChilliChipolatas Fri 12-May-17 22:33:20

Oooo they look good too. Ok, look in TK Maxx first.

ChilliChipolatas Fri 12-May-17 22:33:43

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now