Talk

Advanced search

4.5 hour flight + entertaining young DCs!

(1 Post)
bangingmyheadoffabrickwall Tue 18-Apr-17 16:07:32

Any ideas?

We can take the Ipads on the flight on the way out to Turkey but not on the way back; they have to go in the hold luggage.

DS is 5 and he managed the Turkey flight aged 2 years and 7 months with no issues. So we don't have any major concerns about him. He will largely be entertained by the Ipad, drawing and chatting.

DD is 2 and never been on a flight. My concern is that she will, and in all probability, struggle sitting in her seat. I can foresee temper tantrums and she is a screamer, kicker, hitter when she loses her temper and is frustrated. She can be entertained by the Ipad (to a certain degree) but I fear that other passengers will not tolerate her and TBH, I can sympathise to a certain degree.

I would appreciate any useful suggestions regarding activities packs, toys etc suitable for a 5 year old and in particular a 2 year old.

There are 3 adults in the holiday so she will be 'passed' around from time to time too!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now