Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Portaventura in Spain

(4 Posts)
countycouncil Tue 11-Apr-17 16:10:29

Just wondering if anyone has any recent experience of Portaventura just outside of Salou? I was there as a teenager (so 20 years ago) and loved it. It seems they've added a water park too.

This time round I'll have DH and an almost 3 year old and a 1 year old, I know we won't get to go on that many things with kids so small but is it still worth going? The Ferrari land looks cool too. DH has never been on a rollercoaster so considering going to that bit too.

Are the three parks separate?

Thanks in advance for any info.

ijustwannadance Tue 11-Apr-17 16:13:53

It's been a while since I went but the waterpark entrance was just before the main entrance to the park. So right next to it. Ferrari land wasn't there then.

Reow Tue 11-Apr-17 16:22:16

I've been twice in the last year. I love it.

There's the whole kids sesame street area in the middle, but if i'm honest I wouldn't bother going with 2 under 3s. Maybe wait until they are 4-6?

It's great, but it's busy and loud and hot and there's lots of people (me and DH) walking around drinking big plastic yards of beer. I'm guessing you'd have to go on roller coasters in shifts too, so someone stays with the kids, and I don't think that's as much fun.

Ferrari land has only just opened so I didn't go there, but I think it's attached to the main park. Pretty sure the water park is separate and not included in the price.

countycouncil Tue 11-Apr-17 16:32:02

Thanks Reow, you're probably right. Be a pricey day of looking at stuff we can't get on. Any thoughts on the waterpark? Would that be more suitable for little kids?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now