Talk

Advanced search

Where shall we go next Easter?

(9 Posts)
Muchtoomuchtodo Mon 27-Mar-17 12:03:48

Long story but a long haul holiday to the Caribbean for a big birthday got cancelled last year. We've not been able to rearrange it for this year but are hoping to go away next Easter (2018).

Looking for ideas please. I'd really like:
Guaranteed sun
Warm sea
Interlinked rooms - not all in one big one.
At least half board, ideally all inclusive
Stuff for the kids (9 and 12), watersports and other activities.

Probably 10 nights to get over jet lag before going back to school. Budget approx £7k

emilycrosby Wed 29-Mar-17 10:05:14

Hey!

I used The Travel Snob when booking my last holiday and he's excellent, definitely worth ringing him to find out where he thinks is best!

He goes that extra mile to ensure your holiday is seamless in every single way. David is always on hand to alleviate concerns and should a small problem occur it's sorted in a heartbeat. Definitely worth talking to!

Muchtoomuchtodo Wed 29-Mar-17 11:06:32

I've never heard of him but will take a look.

Thanks

user1490943722 Fri 31-Mar-17 08:07:31

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

KatyBerry Fri 31-Mar-17 08:10:00

Shangri la al waha in Muscat

budgiegirl Fri 31-Mar-17 14:59:42

Mexico is great, huge choice of all inclusive hotels, fabulous beaches, amazing trips (Mayan ruins, ecological parks etc) and the people were lovely.

Or how about a cruise out of Miami, combined with a trip to the Keys or Everglades (or theme parks if your kids are into that?) Some cruise lines (Celebrity, Norwegian etc) do all inclusive offers, there's loads to do, and you see a different place each day, you can still get your Caribbean fix ! You can usually get interconnected rooms.

ihatethecold Fri 31-Mar-17 15:02:30

I'm going to Mexico this Easter with young teens.
It looks amazing. So much to do.

Muchtoomuchtodo Sat 01-Apr-17 00:00:30

Thanks.

Is the sea warm in Tenerife at Easter? Like really warm?

I'd like to have the beach really close to swim in and sail or kayak on etc so the idea of a cruise really doesn't appeal.

I'll def look into Mexico - any particular hotel recommendations?

MrsEricBana Sat 01-Apr-17 00:02:48

Barbados?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now