Talk

Advanced search

Dubai legoland

(5 Posts)
Crashbangwhatausername Thu 23-Mar-17 20:20:50

Hoping someone can help with this one, we are travelling to Dubai and I wondered if anyone has visited the legoland there recently? We aren't going for a long holiday so don't want to waste a day unless worth it, also as I'm not keen to drag two young dc to two parks, is the water park worth going to? (Will be going to Atlantis water park separately anyway) TIA

Crashbangwhatausername Thu 23-Mar-17 20:56:27

Hopeful bump

startingtolooklikemother Thu 23-Mar-17 21:01:24

Watching as we are off to Dubai in a couple of weeks and would like some advice. Have booked Wild Wadi and Atlantis but no idea about Legoland

Crashbangwhatausername Fri 24-Mar-17 17:59:52

Another bump!

ripple11 Fri 24-Mar-17 23:45:13

We are also going to Dubai at Easter. My 2 boys (7 yrs) are huge Lego fans ...so no choice in going :-)
Looking at reviews and photos it does seem some of the rides are similar to Windsor...but as long as kids are under 10 I would say it's hard not to enjoy the day.
The water park is definitely aimed at young children, and we are going to fit that into a one day visit as well.
We went to Atlantis waterpark last year during Easter hols and it was extremely busy and a bit too grown up our 6 year olds at the time......although tbh they aren't the most confident in the water....so I think the Lego water park will be ideal for them.
The other good think is its all very new !.....just don't look at the prices:-)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now