Talk

Advanced search

Travelling with baby

(3 Posts)
mrsnatashas Tue 14-Mar-17 14:48:09

Hi guys
I'm going on holiday with my 7 month baby for the first time and I know nothing about how much milk I can take on the plane, if I should take ready made ones in a carton or just the big tin of power?

Any have advice?

SooticaTheWitchesCat Tue 14-Mar-17 17:08:26

You are restricted to liquid milk the same as any other liquids on the plane so if you want to to take cartons pre-order them from Boots airside at the airport and collect them after security. Otherwise take powder.

I would say collecting from Boots would be the best option though.

GlitterRollerSkate Tue 14-Mar-17 17:27:20

Hiya

I went to turkey in October via Gatwick. I was allowed to take 'as much food as required for the flight and airport'. So I took 5 empty bottles and 5 of those small ready made formulas. I was stopped at security and they asked if I was okay for one bottle of the formula to be put into a different machine to be rescanned. That was done and I was told I could go. Was really simple smile I don't think they would let you take the 1L bottles though.

Or as PP said you can order them to the boots but I didn't want to faf of if we were running late or something.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now