We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Solo Travel

(6 Posts)
whatdoyousayhey Thu 09-Mar-17 09:37:24

Hi Guys,

To cut a loooong story short; I've just broken up with my long term boyfriend. I'm using this opportunity to go and see some of the world (using annual leave, but potentially extending this to a longer sabbatical).

Anyway - any advice would be greatly received on where is good to go as a solo female. I'm really keen on South America - I'd love to do Machu Picchu/Inca Trail. Also quite keen on doing the Thailand/Vietnam/Cambodia thing - turning 30 this year (October) so planning to be away for it!

Are there any good tour companies people would recommend using?

Sounbelievablydull Sat 11-Mar-17 22:09:42

I can't give any advice but just wanted to say good for you have a great time

fulloffunreally Wed 15-Mar-17 19:43:24

Trailfinders will arrange and tailor anything you want to suit you, flights, transfers, pick ups, itineraries, tours, drivers, etc. Just a suggestion.

whatdoyousayhey Wed 15-Mar-17 22:46:53

Thank you!

Ilovefood1 Fri 31-Mar-17 21:38:40

A little bit late but I've seen something called flashpack that sounds interesting. It's for people older than 30 who want to travel by themselves, but you can go with a group as well. I haven't got around to checking out the website properly but it looks good! Just Google flashpack.

user1490943722 Mon 03-Apr-17 12:40:57

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now