Talk

Advanced search

Disneyland Paris annual passes & dinner with princesses

(17 Posts)
user1475317873 Sun 26-Feb-17 10:35:06

Hi

What's the best place to buy the annual passes for Disneyland Paris? should we just buy them when we get there or in advance?

Where do I book the dinner with the princesses?

Guitargirl Sun 26-Feb-17 10:40:51

Princess meal is at auberge de cendrillon. You can book from 60 days in advance I think and I would reserve as early as possible as it does get booked up - ask for a table near the dancing area.

I don't have experience of APs.

user1475317873 Sun 26-Feb-17 10:42:46

Thank you; will try to book the dinner straight away

dailystuck71 Sun 26-Feb-17 19:24:55

We bought our AP from supertrips. They send you a small credit card sized ticket which will get you through the mains gates once and once only. They come by special delivery. You need to Make your way to the AP office which as you come into the park is towards the bottom on the right hand side beyond buzz.

They then transfer that ticket to an annual pass. Took us about 45 minutes to complete once we got there but it wasn't busy. You all need to be there as photos go on the passes.

Book all meals as soon as you can. Easier to change your mind when you are there than try and book, particularly if really busy.

GlitterGlue Sun 26-Feb-17 19:29:23

Just watch which pass you get as they can't all be used every day. They used to be cheaper to buy from French sites, but not sure if that's still the case. The trip advisor forum is helpful so I'm sure you'll find the answer there.

user1475317873 Mon 27-Feb-17 21:57:38

Thank you. Dinner with princesses booked now; is there any other restaurant people could recommend?

Do people normally stay until they close or leave earllier. Just thinking that we could have dinner outside Dinesyland too.

I have checked the AP and the days we are going are OK. Will look at Super trips

Teds77 Mon 27-Feb-17 23:07:26

Isn't there a rule about not using AP for two days after you get them or something? Not totally sure but do double check.

We went to DLP over a cold rainy winter weekend. I was glad to have non-Disney food back at a nice warm hotel knowing we didn't have to go back out in the rain! By contrast, when we did Disney California it was nice to have eaten in park and then stay, see evening parade, stay as the rides got a bit quieter etc.

dailystuck71 Thu 02-Mar-17 13:41:19

We love Inventions for dinner. We always book for 6 pm. Come in from the park at 5 and have a glass of wine first.

Loads of characters at Inventions. Ask for a castle view. You usually get 8-10 characters to your table while you are eating.

2014newme Thu 02-Mar-17 13:43:47

We always stay at the disneyland hotel and have dinner at inventions. It's one if the few decent restaurants

user1475317873 Sun 05-Mar-17 09:27:16

Thank you for the restaurant recommendation. Will boook Inventions for dinner the other day we are there.

I will call regarding the annual passes as I also read something about not being able to use it the first two days after purchase and that won't be any good if we buy them when we get there.

SewButtons Sun 05-Mar-17 09:29:55

Which annual pass are you looking at getting? The lowest level pass cannot be used for the first few days after you buy it but all the others can be used straight away.

dailystuck71 Sun 05-Mar-17 10:00:10

Yes. It's the lowest pass you can't use immediately. This is also the one with the most black out dates. We go for the in between one.

user1475317873 Sun 05-Mar-17 10:21:18

We are looking at the middle one so we can have free parking and magic hours as we are not staying in a Disneyland Paris Hotel. We shuld be fine then if we buy it when we get there?

user1475317873 Sun 05-Mar-17 10:34:40

We booked dinner at Auberge de Cendrillon; however do you think Inventions is better? I think dinner at Auberge is going to cost 245 euros for 4 ; not sure about inventions ? but don't want to spend 500 euros in 2 dinners unless it is really worth it.

dailystuck71 Sun 05-Mar-17 10:40:14

I cannot recommend inventions highly enough but it depends on what characters are important to you. My life was complete sitting having dinner with eeyore smile so inventions is the one for us.

I think buying passes on the gate is expensive. Shop around for the best deals.

dailystuck71 Sun 05-Mar-17 10:41:02

I am sure inventions is about 60 euro each from memory.

user1475317873 Sun 05-Mar-17 11:05:38

Thanks. I think we will only do princesses one as is already booked. My youngest one is a fussy one so I doubt she will eat much at a any. She will be happy with chips and nuggets

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now