Talk

Advanced search

Spain recommendations this summer please - villa holiday preferred

(7 Posts)
Inadays Wed 22-Feb-17 13:47:26

Can anyone recommend a nice villa or apartment they've stayed in in coastal Spain that sleeps six people?

I've been looking online but there is too much choice and I'm not sure where to start! We can spend up to £1000 for a week's stay and we need three bedrooms (two twins and one double/master).

Any recommendations of good areas or individual villas would be fantastic! Thank you smile

Hersetta427 Tue 07-Mar-17 10:09:30

The Murcia region of spain is very reasonable and not too touristy like the costas). I like the town of Los alcathares. We rented a 3 bed house with shared pool for £450pw in August.

Babbaganush Tue 07-Mar-17 13:16:32

I second the Murcia region we have had two great holdays there in villas with private pools, we have stayed at Los Alcazares and Mazaron.
The last villa we had would have met your needs but it seems to have been sold!

Hoppinggreen Wed 08-Mar-17 13:06:34

Try the Costa d la Luz. Popular with Spanish and Portuguese holiday makers so tends to be cheaper than the more well known places

dadap Wed 08-Mar-17 13:13:14

Herseta - who did you book the villa with ?

Hersetta427 Wed 08-Mar-17 15:24:56

We booked through Owners Direct. Lots of choices available in the area as a lot of the properties are owned by British families.

misscph1973 Wed 08-Mar-17 15:28:47

Try airbnb. I have used it for Lanzarote and Portugal, very happy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now