Talk

Advanced search

Blue Aircoach from Dublin Airport to Belfast. Question for Belfast people

(10 Posts)
EighthElement Wed 15-Feb-17 16:46:29

Do you know where in Belfast it finishes? In the centre?
How far is the culloden from the centre of Belfast?
If anybody knows thank you in advance.

Trooperslane Wed 15-Feb-17 16:49:09

Culloden is in Holywood which isn't in Belfast.

Assume it stops in Europa.

Cocolepew Wed 15-Feb-17 16:49:13

The Culloden is about 6 miles from Belfast, you'd be best getting a taxi to it.

rachyconks Wed 15-Feb-17 16:49:22

It finishes at the Europa bus station. Right in the centre of Belfast. Culloden is a beautiful hotel but it is far from the centre, nearly 10 miles. Not the easiest hotel to commute from using public transport, but not impossible. There's a train station near it which will run you into the city centre

Trooperslane Wed 15-Feb-17 16:50:22

You can get the train from central to Holywood - a short walk from there to the hotel.

(Go to the spa!)

Eve Wed 15-Feb-17 16:50:46

Hi , yes finishes in the center and Culloden is about 5-6 miles from city centre on Bangor road.

There is train station sort of nearby to Culloden but not an easy walk with luggage and to get a bus to Bangor road would be a different city center bus stop.

Taxi is easiest - and its Belfast - they are reasonably cheap!

EighthElement Wed 15-Feb-17 17:54:50

Thanks a million everybody. For my bd I'm going to ask my Mum to look after my dc for just one night and I want to go somewhere. Single Parent here, and one night in an luxurious hotel would be fabulous. Shops too. And if there's time, the titanic exhibition. would prefer the spa and a hearty breakfast and a mooch round the shops though. Read on the bus...

EighthElement Wed 15-Feb-17 17:55:33

I won't be gone long enough to have luggage! No such luck. PJ's and a toothbrush!

EighthElement Wed 15-Feb-17 17:59:32

Thanks Rachy, needed to know for certain where that coach finished!

Cocolepew Wed 15-Feb-17 18:00:09

Sounds lovely ! Personally I would look for a hotel in the city center so you could walk everywhere ☺️

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now